donderdag 26 juni 2008

de toekomst



Last week I had a job drawing caricatures during a sailing trip. The ship is a zeetjalk as they call it in Dutch . The name of this ship was de Toekomst ( the future)It's 27,5 meter long and 5,60 wide and can have groups up to 60 persons.


This day a group of 50 persons were having a day trip from Enkhuizen to Urk and back.



We were really sailing during the whole trip on the IJsselmeer. That's a big lake now, but it was a sea. The Dutch made a big dike and won land from the sea. The destination Urk used to be an island. It's now part of the new land. We had a pleasant day. There was a strong wind, so i had to draw in an angle of 45. On the one side I saw water, on the other side the air. That was a strange experience.


Here are some more photo's.

5 opmerkingen:

Emily zei

Wow! I thought my recent gig on a boat was challenging due to the movement on the water, but you dealt with an amazing set of circumstances! Bravo!

J.BOSCO zei

fantastic works,Jan!!!

Pavel Jakubec zei

Good work,I added your blog in my link list.

Anoniem zei

Bonjour I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made site!
I was sure this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/ladybug-party-supplies.html]ladybug Party Supplies[/url].

Anoniem zei

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike